Saturday, December 1, 2007

Baby's Heart Beat

Me and my sister rented one of those heart doppler monitors for a few weeks so we could hear our babies' heart beats. I just had to video it while I could. If you click on this link it should take you to the video. If you are on dial up it may take a moment to buffer before you can watch.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8467160096504328131

I am now officially 4 months along, and have finally gotten a little tiny baby bump. I hope to post a photo of that soon! Check back here every now and then because I'll probably update a few times before Christmas.. Hopefully we'll be able to find out if the baby is a girl or boy by then!!

Love you all!
Christine and Ariz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those dopplers! I used one with Sara. Very Cute=)

Jennie