I am now 14 weeks along!! I am starting to sleep better through the night and that's been great. Pretty much the only way I know I'm pregnant is by my insatiable hunger, and frequent trips to the bathroom (that started this week).
I have enlarged my favorite Ultrasound pic for better viewing, it's just the most awesome photo I've ever seen. Lots of women are showing by 14 weeks, but I still am not really showing at all. I see the doctor next on November 28th and we are hoping to find out the sex of the baby before Christmas!! :)
I thought I'd give you all a little update on the "Tiner Bean's" Development from the website I visit!
YOUR BABY THIS WEEK
"Your baby is hitting a real growth spurt now, growing to between 3.25 inches and 4 inches (10 cm) in length and will easily weigh at least one ounce. During this week your baby's ears will move higher up the side of the head into a more normal position, while the eyes will begin centering on the middle of the face. Your baby's chin is no longer resting on his or her chest, as neck muscles continue to grow and support the head. The genitals also continue to develop and there is still a good chance of mistaking the sex of your baby when viewing an ultrasound. "
1 comment:
I still think i see BOY parts there! :)
Post a Comment