Friday, February 15, 2008

Its Official- I'm In the third trimester!!!!

We can't believe how quickly time is passing. I am feeling good most of the time still, but the baby has definitely been kicking me pretty good.

After weeks/months of asking if I look pregnant, I finally know that I do! :) Although the Doctor tells me I am still measuring a little small.

We are still playing around with names but haven't decided on any yet. I think we may just wait until we get to the hospital to make our final decision LOL.


Here's a picture of me, Laura and my friend Kelly at Kelly's baby shower! She's having boy too!

From Right to left you have due dates in March, April and then May!


Here's a picture of me and my friend Danielle the day before she gave birth to her first little girl on February 3rd.


And here's a picture of John (the proud daddy holding his bundle of joy- Grace Abigail).


Next on my list of things to accomplish is getting the baby's room all done. The crib and dresser was delivered and I can finally start working on it. I hope to post some photos of that next time!


Well here's what's new in my 27-29 week of the baby's development!

Week 27:


"As growth continues, your baby weighs in at over 2 pounds (1 kg). And because his body is more developed, measurement no longer goes from rump to crown, but from tip to toe—about 15 inches (38cm)! Your baby can suck his thumb now, which is actually a good thing! It helps calm him, while also helping to strengthen jaw muscles and encourage the suckling reflex. Your baby can even cry now, but you won’t be able to hear him. "


We think our little one has already been sucking on the thumb for a while now :)


Week 29:


"Between weeks 26 and 27, your baby begins to experience REM sleep and he can dream! Your baby now weighs close to 3 pounds (1.3 kg) and is approaching 17 inches (43 cm) from head to toe. His eyes are becoming more sensitive and might be able to notice when you are sitting in the sun or reading by a bright light. "

1 comment:

Missy said...

Aww you look so cute pregnant! Hope all is well! Love, Missy